Process for Admission
Thank you for your interest in attending Holy Family Catholic School (HFCS). The Holy Family Catholic School application deadline for new students for the 2019-2020 academic year is July 7, 2019, however, applications will be accepted after that date on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as there is space.
Step 1: Complete Application for Admission, FACTS Online Enrollment, and (If Needed) Apply for a Tuition Assistance Grant.
- Complete the HFCS 2019-2020 Application for Admission (one per child)
- Complete Facts Payment Plan Enrollment (If necessary, apply for a Tuition Grant)
- FACTS Enrollment & Tuition Grant applications can be completed online by clicking here.
Step 2: Meet with School Finance Department
- Complete Tuition Agreement
- Setup Payment Schedule (Payment Authorization) on FACTS
- Establish Monthly Payments
- Registration/Admission/Tuition Fees may be taken over the phone via debt
Step 3: Complete and Submit Required Forms
The following are REQUIRED to complete registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholic Families)
- Immunization Records
- Social Security Card
- Legal custody/guardianship and/or Protective Orders
- Special Needs Documentation
Information for New or Transfer Students:
- Students entering K-3 and K4 must age 3 or age 4 respectively by September 1st of the year of enrollment. Students must also be toilet trained.
- Students entering K-5 must be 5 years old by September 1st of the year of enrollment.
- Students entering 1st - 5th Grades must show proof of last completed grade level.