PTO Mission: To foster unity and understanding between school and home for the complete
development of the whole child.
The Purpose of PTO:
• To assist in the spiritual, moral, and physical development of the student by fostering a
close union between the home, and school.
• To coordinate parental support to the school through specific activities, social functions,
• To communicate to parents of upcoming PTO activities through the School Facebook,
School Website, School Marquee, School Newsletters, and through School Messenger.
• To coordinate different committees for meeting the needs of the students at Holy Family.
• To create a positive rapport between the faculty, staff and the community.
PTO Meetings for 2017-2018 School Year:
On Wednesday’s at 6:00p.m.
August 16 January 10
September 27 March 28
May 4 --- Election of Officers/Family